Thomas A. Mosher
Ocean City High School
Effective: September 1, 2013 – June 30, 2014
· Criminal History background approval and proof of New Jersey residency required
Salary: As per contract
Interested Applicants Send Resume to:
Human Resources Department
Ocean City School District, Suite 1
501 Atlantic Avenue
Ocean City, NJ 08226
Fax: (609) 399-4656
Date of Posting: May 2, 2013
Deadline for Filing Applications: May 13, 2013
?The Philadelphia International Music Festival, is in need of highly-motivated music professionals willing to be part of a dynamic team for our Summer Music Program at Bryn Mawr College from June 18 through July 6. We have the following openings available immediately:
1. Auditions Coordinator
We are looking for a musician well versed in Junior High, High School, and College Orchestral repertoire. The Auditions Coordinator will:
? Assist in the listening and scoring of each student’s recorded audition
? Assist in the placement of students into an appropriate orchestra based upon their audition rating
? Assure that the other adjudicators complete their audition reviews in a timely manner
? Be tech savvy and comfortable using the web-based software program Decision Desk
? Complete other duties necessary for student audition placement prior to the beginning of the festival
2. Director of Logistics for our Chamber Music Program
We are in need of a highly-motivated, proactive, problem-solver who is well versed in Microsoft Word and Excel. This position entails the scheduling of numerous Chamber Ensembles in various locations at Bryn Mawr College as part of our Summer Music Program June 18 through July 6.
3. Orchestra Program Director
We are in need of an Orchestra Program Director to organize and take care of the daily logistics associated with the 7 orchestras as part of the Philadelphia International Music Festival. Responsibilities include:
? Addressing the needs of the conductors
? Serve as the liaison between the conductors and the Festival Director
? Resolve the daily issues that arise associated with running multiple orchestra rehearsals simultaneously
4. Camp Store Operator
We are in need of an organized, creative, driven individual looking for the challenge to run our camp store. Responsibilities include:
? Design/order/stock shirts, shorts, and other clothing and food items to sell as part of our festival
Associate or Full Professor of Jazz Studies - Music
The City College of New York
The Department of Music at The City College (CCNY) of the City University of New York (CUNY) invites applications for a tenured Associate or Full Professor of Jazz Studies.:
Responsibilities may include:
· Teach a variety of jazz related courses at both the undergraduate and graduate level. Courses may include ensembles, improvisation, harmony, and repertoire.
· Maintain an active performance or composition career.
· Perform with faculty jazz ensemble.
· Serve on departmental committees and help contribute to the administration of the jazz programs.
· Attend auditions and juries.
· Attend and participate in the annual CUNY Jazz Festival.
· Contribute to growth of the jazz program through recruiting and outreach.
· Instrumentalist with a high level of professional accomplishment and international recognition.
· College/university teaching experience. Graduate degree preferred (or equivalent in professional experience).
Please see the online posting at www.cuny.edu (Job ID 7600), to apply through CUNYFirst.