Thomas A. Mosher
Fax: 732-367-7195 firstname.lastname@example.org
NJMEA State Music Conference Information
Contracts to exhibit at the 2015 New Jersey Music Educators Conference may be downloaded from this site and mailed with a check to:
1806 Hwy. 35, Ste. 201
Oakhurst, NJ 07755
Contracts may also be faxed or emailed with a credit card payment.
Email to: email@example.com
Fax to: 732-508-9771
All questions should be emailed.
Attention: Exhibitors who download the contract and send it back postmarked no later than October 1, 2014 may choose their own booth location! A floor plan is available to you in this section of the website. Pick your booth number(s) and write it in the space in the top right hand box where it says Table #. Should 2 people pick the same tables I will contact the person who sent in the information later.
ONLY Booth spaces will be sold at this time. If all booths sell out pre-function tables will be sold. This occurred around Dec. 1 last year.
· Your exhibit space will be an 8’x8’ booth, enclosed with pipe and drape on 3 sides
· Carpeting and a chair and 2 badges are included.
· All free standing exhibits must fit into this area
· At this time we are only offering booth space in the ballroom. Should we sell-out the ballroom we will offer table top in the pre-function area, but at this time the only choice of space is the ballroom.
· Electricity is available for $65.00
Program Contact: Marie Malara, 34 Fanwood Drive, Sayreville, NJ 08872; 732-238-0230; firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor: Thomas A. Mosher, 80 Jumping Brook Drive, Lakewood, NJ 08701; Tel/Fax: 732-367-7195; email@example.com
Additional information concerning costs, session information, performing groups, etc. will be posted under Conference Information on this njmea.org website as it becomes available.
|pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.|